REST API v1.0 - Parameter: tag_*
REST API is the kernel of all our libraries. If you are using a library, you don't need to add url queries like this examples, values are enough.
tag_*parameters are important when you want to control tasks using API. tags will let you identify all your tasks or make categories for them.
- You can add multiple tags for each task at the time of creation. Example:
- Each task is identified by tags. If you don't add tags for a task when you created it, you can not Pause, Resume or Cancel them in the future using API.
- Tags can be shared between tasks. For example you can tag all tasks related to a user with his username:
&tag_username=john, so in the future if user canceled his account, you can cancel all related tasks using
- All tags are starting with
- As usual, values must be url encoded.
You can see more working examples in API function wikis.